phone-symbol 0800 1223 104

phone-symbol 01782 478703

Tax Returns

You may be eligible for a tax rebate if you have paid more tax than you owe. A tax refund can be claimed for the last four tax years, so make sure you don’t miss out! A refund is not automatically paid, you will need to apply to check if you have any entitlement. What can I claim a tax refund for?
  • If you are unemployed and too much tax has been deducted from your pay
  • Are no longer employed
  • Filed a tax return and paid too much tax
  • If you have paid too much tax on pension payments

To benefit from our free review, complete the form below and we will do the rest!

FCA Authorised Independent Financial Advisers available Nationwide is an independent marketing website which acts as an introducer to 'whole of market' companies who offer specialist Independent Financial Advice. Each company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). are not authorised to give advice and we are not liable for any financial advice provided by, or obtained through a third party. The information published on this website is for information purposes only.